THE EFFECT OF RECAPITALIZATION IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY
This study assessed the Effect of Recapitalization in the Banking Sector- A case study of Skye Bank Plc.
Based on the set objective of the study, structured questionnaire consisting of eighteen (18) closed ended questions in both Section A and B (2) open ended questions were developed and administered on hundred (100) respondents of the aforementioned case study, with which a total of 87 were completely filled and returned.
Hence, the methodology employed the primary and secondary methods (i,e questionnaire method, interview method, and library method).
However, from the analysis of the data generated and with the aid of chi-square method, the following findings were concluded:
- There is a significant relationship between recapitalization of banks and productivity.
- Recapitalization of the banking sector has impact on the Nigeria economy.
Therefore, the study suggested that this research work should be more current, more challenging and useful. Hence, more research works should also be conducted in order to cover a wider scope.
the effect of recapitalization in the banking industry
Are You In Need Help? Call us or Whatsapp us @ (+234) 08093239919, or Via Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The copyright owner created this PDF Content to serve as a RESEARCH GUIDE for students to conduct academic research.
The original PDF Research Material Guide that you receive can be used in the following ways.
1. To provide additional information about the topic of the project.
2. You can use them as a resource for your research (if you properly reference them).
3. Proper paraphrasing is required (consult your school’s definition of plagiarism and acceptable paraphrase).
4. If properly referenced, direct citation.
We are grateful for your consideration of the copyright of the authors.
Thank you so much for respecting the authors copyright.
Are You in Need of Help? Call us or Whatsapp us @ (+234) 08093239919 or Via Email: [email protected]